is to REACH the lost,
REVIVE those who have fallen away, and
prepare them all to REFORM the mountains of culture to which they have been called.
REACH | REVIVE | REFORM
Built on the mandate to create an apostolic culture that recognizes everyone as loved and significant, with the releasing of Apostles, Pastors, Teachers, Prophets and Evangelists, New Dimension Apostolic Center was birthed in January 2009. Our vision of an apostolic culture is accomplished through a two winged approach. Extravagant worship sets the atmosphere for healing, signs and wonders and tangible encounters with the Father’s Heart. Small groups create a vehicle for people to gather around their unique passions and encourage people to connect to God by experiencing life together outside of corporate gatherings. Both wings reignite peoples' hearts to want to know and serve God through exciting and passionate pursuits. Men and women awaken to the Father’s Heart, begin to operate in their spheres of influence and bring the glory of God to Earth.
Our Core Values
Creating a Culture of Freedom - Grace is superior to the law 1 Cor 8, 2 Cor 3:17, Gal 5:1
Creating a Culture of Honor - We honor the Holy Spirit that lives in every believer and we recognize that respect is a two way street from leadership to the body and back. Psalms 105:15, Matt 10:40-42, Rom 12:10
Creating a Community of Love - We live to give love with no strings attached; we love people who can’t possibly love us back; our faith works by love.
Worshipping God - We were created to worship and host His presence.
Living with God’s Wisdom in this Present Age - We live as proper stewards of the resources he has given us whether they be tangible, spiritual, or mental resources.
Living in a Prophetic Community - We are to hold each other accountable to live up to what God has said about our lives 2 Cor 4:13, 1 Tim 1:18
Living From Heaven to Earth - Authentic faith lives from Heaven to Earth.
Our Statement Of Beliefs
- Basic Salvation, there is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self- existent – one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses.
- The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ by disciplining the nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.